VALORANT is set to release on June 2May 23, 2020
- Riot Games has announced VALORANT is set to be released on June 2.
- It is set to be released in major regions such as North America, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Oceania and as well as the Philippines.
- The beta which started in April 7 will end on May 28.
- The worldwide release will also have a new a new map, agent and a beta game mode along with new weapons and skins. The game will also have adapt a battle pass system.
- Due to its rising player base Riot has also added new servers across the globe which are on Atlanta, Dallas, Madrid, Warsaw and London.
The game is set to release in a majority of regions worldwide. North America, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Oceania and as well as the Philippines will be able to play VALORANT starting June 2 in a staggered release worldwide.
The beta which started back in April 7 will end on May 28 which will have the player accounts reset for the worldwide release of the game.
The game will also be patched with new a new map, agent and a beta game mode along with new weapons and skins. The game will also adapt a battle pass system.
Due to the game’s popularity, Riot has added new game servers to meet the rising player base and is expected to rise further with its release worldwide. The new servers would be in Atlanta, Dallas, Madrid, Warsaw and London.
The game peaked at around 1.7 million viewers on Twitch due to popular streamers streaming the game and the lootbox that comes with watching a VALORANT stream. VALORANT almost beat League of Legends which holds the record of 1.75 million concurrent viewers.
- Sec. Honasan says 3-7 Mbps is not so bad while Liza Soberano is unsatisfied with her internet speed - September 18, 2020
- Harry Potter Game Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world - September 17, 2020
- VALORANT is set to release on June 2 - May 23, 2020