Harry Potter Game Hogwarts Legacy is an open-worldSeptember 17, 2020 Off By syncdev
- Harry Potter game Hogwarts Legacy teaser revealed in the Playstation 5 event.
- Besides being a student in Hogwarts where you can brew magical potions, learn spells and tame fantastic beasts, it also shows an open-world game outside Hogwarts where you can explore.
Hogwarts Legacy was revealed in Playstation 5’s event with WB games revealing an open-world action RPG in the world of Harry Potter. Set in the 1800s this is about the player’s perspective and experience in the magical school of Hogwarts.
While you do start in Hogwarts, the teaser tells that you can explore various areas outside of Hogwarts and that “there is a larger world beyond these walls”. The teaser shows us various magical areas outside of Hogwarts which are “filled with danger you can’t imagine and ancient knowledge long gone from this world.”
Of course it won’t be a Harry Potter game if you can’t brew magical potions, learn spells, tame fantastic beasts and meet friends who will join your adventure in exploring the world of Hogwarts once again.
Since this is set in the 1800s, you most likely won’t see the characters of Harry Potter but we may get references of old witches and wizards that have also been referenced in the films and books.
The game will be released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC in 2021.
Get more updates from the game here.
- There will be no YouTube Rewind 2020 - November 17, 2020
- Cardcaptor Sakura is now showing on Netflix PH - November 17, 2020
- Did Pokimane forget to mute herself while talking to her boyfriend? - November 17, 2020