Final Fantasy 7 Remake ships early due to COVID-19 pandemicApril 1, 2020
- Square Enix has shipped Final Fantasy 7 remake early so everyone can play during launch.
- Square Enix has shipped the game to Europe and Australia earlier than usual.
- Square Enix has shipped to western regions including the Americas this week and are optimistic that they are able to play the game at launch.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Square Enix has stated that they will be shipping the highly anticipated game earlier than usual in some regions and countries.
Square Enix wanted everyone to be able to play the game at launch which is April 10, 2020. They have shipped the game to Europe and Australia earlier than usual while they are shipping to western regions including the Americas this week. Despite shipping earlier however, they cannot provide provide delivery dates for the game.
Square Enix pleads everyone not to spoil the game
Having shipped the game early, Square Enix has anticipated that some will get their hands on the game before April 10 and Square Enix has asked everyone to not post spoilers about the game despite it being out back in 1997. They have stressed that despite the original’s release back in 1997, the remake will have a lot of new surprises for everyone.
- There will be no YouTube Rewind 2020 - November 17, 2020
- Cardcaptor Sakura is now showing on Netflix PH - November 17, 2020
- Did Pokimane forget to mute herself while talking to her boyfriend? - November 17, 2020