Blink-182 Reunites For A World Tour And A New AlbumOctober 13, 2022
- The punk rock band Blink-182 has finally reunited after nearly 10 years.
- They announced it on a teaser video teasing their new album and a new song.
- They also announced that they will have a world tour.
After nearly 10 years, the band is back together.
Not only are they back together, they’re also going on a world tour for the release of their newest song titled “Edging” and a brand new album. It was announced on their teaser video.
Blink-182 teased in a video of fans being excited for Blink-182 “coming” to their areas which also has double meaning as a joke. At the end of the teaser, they announced they are having a world tour, a new album and a new song.
The press release reported by NBC said Blink-182 said they will be “making stops in Latin America, North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand starting March 2023 through February 2024, and they’ll be joined by other bands, such as Turnstile, Rise Against, The Story So Far and Wallows.”
Mark Hoppus has said in After School Radio that he has been keeping this secret for awhile and that it feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.
“Yes, it’s happening. Blink-182, world tour, new music, new album. Tom’s back. Man, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. That was a burden to carry that secret for so long”Mark Hoppus
He also recalled where a fan asked if Blink-182 was ever going to reunite again before the announcement. “I was at the Dodgers game the other night, and a fan came up. It was a guy and his wife, probably late twenties, early thirties. We take our picture, and he’s like, ‘I love your band. Grew up on your band.’ He’s like, ‘Dude, is there any way, any way at all?’ And I’m like, ‘Any way for what?’ And he’s like, ‘Is there any chance of a Blink-182 reunion tour with Tom back in the band at all?’ And he had such hope and desperation in his eyes, and I just wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and say, ‘My friend, just you wait. Just wait three, four more days.’”
- VALORANT // Head In The Clouds: Explore VALORANT Booth At The Manila Music Festival - November 29, 2022
- Riot Games Will Focus Heavily In Asia For Wild Rift Esports - November 23, 2022
- Ubisoft And Riot Games Announce The “Zero Harm In Comms” Research Project To Detect Harmful Content In Game Chats - November 18, 2022