VALORANT Prelude to Chaos Bundle Skin is Created for Edgelords Riot AdmitsJune 17, 2022
- The new VALORANT Prelude to Chaos Bundle Skin is set to release alongside the new map called Pearl on June 22, 2022.
- This is also the date for the launch of Episode 5 Act 1 in the competitive shooter game VALORANT by Riot Games.
- The new bundle skin contains a melee, vandal, operator, shorty, stinger skins with a gun buddy and spray as well.
For the launch of VALORANT Episode 5 Act 1, Riot will release Prelude to Chaos Bundle skin on June 22, 2022 along with a new map called Pearl in Lisbon, Portugal.
Forged in fire and destruction, Prelude to Chaos knows only carnage. Its thunderous roar destroys all in its warpath, whether human, demon, or the unknown.Riot Games
Riot describes the new bundle as a new dark, edgy and chaotic skin for Episode 5 Act 1.
The Chaos Bundle skin is created literally for edgelords. Sean Marino explains.
We literally asked ourselves, “what would edgelords who love sci-fi want in a skin? What would it feel like to kill a demon?”Sean Marino, Associate Art Director for Riot Games
How Much VP Does Prelude to Chaos Bundle Cost?
Being Exclusive Edition skins which means the second highest tier, the bundle will cost 8,700 VP.
Price: 8,700 VP
- Blade of Chaos Sword (melee)
- Prelude to Chaos Vandal
- Prelude to Chaos Operator
- Prelude to Chaos Shorty
- Prelude to Chaos Stinger
- Prelude to Chaos gun buddy
- Prelude to Chaos spray