Tyler1 Is Still Banned In Overwatch 2 For 1812 DaysOctober 14, 2022
- Twitch star Tyler1 finds out on his stream that he is still chat banned on Overwatch 2.
- He explains further that this was a ban from years ago when he used to stream Overwatch and that it may have carried on to Overwatch 2.
- The chat ban was 10 years and he has almost 5 years left on the ban which is 1812 days left.
With all the hype going for Blizzard’s Overwatch 2, that even Pornhub is also on it, many streamers have been playing the game. League of Legends player and Twitch star Tyler1 is also no exception. After being banned from League of Legends for a year or so, Tyler1 was more keen on trying out new games and Overwatch was one of them. And with the hype that Overwatch 2 has, Tyler1 also decided to try out the game again. However, after opening the game he finds out that is chat banned for 1812 days or close to 5 years.
For more clarification Tyler ‘Tyler1’ Steinkamp has clarified that this chat ban was years ago when he was banned from League of Legends and playing on smurfs would instantly get it banned so he eventually turned to streaming other games and one of them was Overwatch which was big at that time and he was chat banned for 10 years and coming back to the game again on Overwatch 2, the 10 year ban is still ongoing but has now lessened since the years have passed.
Let me explain the story. I probably shouldn’t say it… it’s sponsored. But if you guys are new, so, when I got indefinitely banned from League of Legends, and again, I’m reformed, I moved to Overwatch. I used to stream Overwatch so when I was streaming Overwatch, I was saying some things. It’s not like bad, nothing racist, nothing like that. No slurs, nothing like that. But it was just like, the typical T1 flame. So Blizzard, in precaution, because they didn’t want me to ruin the game, they instantly 10-year indefinitely muted all my account plus any other account I made. So I bought a new copy of the game, and before I even signed into the account, it was muted. But since then, I’ve reformed. I’ve gotten unbanned from League. I have trademarked myself. I’m the face of Twitch and gaming. But I think they just forgot to unmute. So that’s why I’m muted. This was during beta. Holy crap, that was a long time ago. This game came out six years ago.
The irony here is this is a sponsored stream by Overwatch 2.
- ESGS reaches 10th year milestone of celebrating esports, games, and tech - November 1, 2023
- VCT Challengers 2024 Roadmap - October 23, 2023
- Empyrean Cup Ignites Fierce Competition in the Philippine League of Legends Community - August 31, 2023