Lofi Girl Radio Stream Finally Ended Because of False Copyright StrikesJuly 11, 2022
- Fans are shocked to see that the popular Lofi Girl Radio stream on YouTube has ended after 20,000 hours of 800 days of being live.
- Lofi Girl took to Twitter to announce that their stream has went down due to false copyright strikes and tagged YouTube to hopefully sort out the issue.
Fans are suddenly surprised of Lofi Girl’s stream ending on July 10. Lofi Girl’s stream is a popular Youtube livestream that streams lofi hip hop 24/7.
The Lofi Girl recently tweeted that their livestream was taken down because of false copyright strikes tagging YouTube in their tweet asking for them to resolve it quickly.
Lofi Girl also added the hashtag #BringBackLofiGirl to start a movement.
Lofi Girl has been a staple of YouTube culture with many channels referencing the livestream and even cosplaying as Lofi Girl.
Many streamers also reference Lofi Girl by studying beside a window and using the same angles as Lofi Girl.
As of the time of this writing, YouTube still has not responded to Lofi Girl’s request.
- Empyrean Cup Ignites Fierce Competition in the Philippine League of Legends Community - August 31, 2023
- Welcome to League of Legends Season 2023 - January 9, 2023
- League of Legends And Teamfight Tactics Migration Servers Relaunch on January 6 2023 - December 13, 2022