Linus Tech Tips’ OnlyFans is getting A LOT of moneyApril 2, 2021
- Linus Tech Tips has set up an OnlyFans account as a joke for April Fool’s Day.
- The account however, got a lot of attention and has garnered a lot of subscribers, raking in thousands of dollars.
- The uploaded YouTube video regarding the OnlyFans account has had limited monetization but the OnlyFans account has raked in a lot of money.
- Linus Tech Tips claim that the OnlyFans account has various types of content which includes NSFW teardowns, ASMR Build guides and various other content such as Linus’ sandal pictures.
Linus from Linus Tech Tips took to OnlyFans as a joke on April Fool’s Day but now it seems like the joke has gone too far as his OnlyFans is getting a lot of…well fans and of course a boatload of money.
The OnlyFans account is apparently showcasing various tech content in a rather…interesting way which includes NSFW teardowns, ASMR Build guides and various other content such as Linus’ sandal pictures.
He created this video as a joke but it seems like YouTube doesn’t want to monetize it. Linus Tech Tips has posted on their official Facebook page that their OnlyFans video now has limited monetization.
However, despite their video having limited monetization, their actual OnlyFans account is getting a lot of attention from the simps ahem…I mean fans and with the attention comes the money.
They couldn’t believe their OnlyFans joke account is raking in this much money and LTT themselves aren’t even sure if it’s a joke anymore.
It’s unclear how long they will continue with this joke.
- Empyrean Cup Ignites Fierce Competition in the Philippine League of Legends Community - August 31, 2023
- Welcome to League of Legends Season 2023 - January 9, 2023
- League of Legends And Teamfight Tactics Migration Servers Relaunch on January 6 2023 - December 13, 2022