Composer for Dragon Ball and Doraemon dies at 89 years oldMay 2, 2021
- Shunsuke Kikuchi, composer for classic animes such as Doraemon and Dragon Ball passes away at 89 years old.
- He passed away on April 28, 2021 due to aspiration pneumonia.
- He has been undergoing treatment and was inactive in the industry since 2017.
- He has won the International Award, Award of Merit and the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award.
He started composing way back in the 1960s and among his other notable works were “Kamen Rider” and “Daimos”. Doraemon’s theme song is one of his most iconic works.
He also has composed numerous themes for Dragon Ball. He was given the International Award by the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers. He also wont the Award of Merit back in 2013 at the Tokyo Anime Awards and at the 57th Japan Records Awards in 2015, he also won the Lifetime Achievement Award.
He passed away on April 28, 2021 due to aspiration pneumonia. He has been undergoing treatment. Because of this condition, he has been inactive in the industry since 2017.
- Empyrean Cup Ignites Fierce Competition in the Philippine League of Legends Community - August 31, 2023
- Welcome to League of Legends Season 2023 - January 9, 2023
- League of Legends And Teamfight Tactics Migration Servers Relaunch on January 6 2023 - December 13, 2022