Celebrate League of Legends: Wild Rift’s Anniversary in Patch 3.4: Power SpikeSeptember 5, 2022
Today Riot Games showed a preview of all the upcoming content for League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 3.4: Power Spike.
- Gwen, the Hallowed Seamstress, is traveling to the top lane and longs to enjoy life. Even if she does run with scissors…
- Yone, the Unforgotten, slices his way back from the spirit realm as a melee mid and top laner.
- Vex, the Gloomist, rolls into the mid-lane harder than a teenager rolls her eyes. With the power of angst and her companion Shadow, Vex is a combo-loaded Yordle of doom, gloom, and sarcasm.
- Warwick, the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun, is a fearsome melee jungler who excels at chasing down low-health enemies from all over the map.
ITEMS & ENCHANTS
We’re upgrading the AP item system which will include changes to items like Liandry’s Torment, and additions like Cosmic Drive. Additionally, we’re introducing two new Support starting items, Spectral Sickle and Relic Shield, each with a unique focus on offensive and defensive capabilities. Both items grant up to 3 charges that you can use to apply lane pressure and earn extra gold—as long as you have an ally nearby! To complement the items, we’re also adding and upgrading some Support Enchants.
- Riftmaker: Grants you omnivamp and when in combat with champions you’ll gain a stack. Each stack increases the damage you deal. At max stacks the additional damage becomes true damage
- Serpent’s Fang: An item we are bringing directly from PC League of Legends as an anti-shielding AD assassin output. This works identically to its PC counterpart, being more effective for melee users and both reducing current shields and future shields for a short duration after the Serpent’s Fang user hits an enemy champion.
- Imperial Mandate: Very similar to its PC version, offering a payout in bonus damage and marking enemies for slowing or immobilizing enemy champions. Allies can then consume the marks for additional damage and movement speed.
- Cosmic Drive: Active abilities and empowered attacks grant Ability Haste as Movement Speed after dealing damage to an enemy champion. This movement speed will decay over time. Cosmic Drive’s other passive Hyperdrive will also provide movement speed
- Relic Shield: Earn gold from this item to transform it into Targon’s Buckler. While near an allied champion, abilities and attacks consume a charge to execute minions below a percentage of their max health. Killing a minion grants you and your ally a percentage of the kill gold and heals you. These effects recharge.
- Spectral Sickle: Gain Attack Damage or Ability Power (Adaptive). While near an allied champion, damaging abilities and attacks against champions or structures grant gold. These effects recharge every second. Earn gold from this item to transform it into Harrowing Crescent
- Meteor Enchant: Lights up an area and summons a meteor after, dealing a percentage of each enemy’s max health as magic damage.
- Protect Enchant: The power of the next heal or shield ability you use is increased. It does not affect heals or shields from items or runes
We’re experimenting with a new, never-before seen in Wild Rift 1v1 game mode! Queue up to duke it out on Howling Abyss against a single PvP opponent.
Whatever your rank, we hope this Season is treating you well and that you’re excited for the Season 7 climb ahead!
We’ve been keeping a close eye on Legendary Queue and have a few updates to look forward to. High ranking, competitive players want to be confident that their teammates are playing their best champs, so we’re adding a new gate for Legendary queue based on your champion Mastery score. It will limit you to picking only champs for which you have a high enough Mastery. If you want to play a new champ, you’ll need to get some experience in another queue first.
Finally! It’s a little ways away, but another ranked season means another glorious champion to unlock! The icon of self-love—or is it obsession?—Glorious Crimson Draven arrives to take over Ranked Season 7. Play ranked games to unlock him from the Season Rewards tab starting in October.
The Wild Pass progress and reward claiming has changed.
The “Bonus Rewards” section is now the “Wild Pass Emporium.” Pass progress is changing from a linear track for Levels 51 through 75, into an Exchange where you can claim rewards in any order you like. Claiming enough Emporium rewards grants you the upgraded Wild Pass Skin Augment.
Additionally, there are two new ways to earn experience. All players will have a set of simple, repeatable missions for playing matches that give a constant stream of Wild Pass Experience. These missions have a cap and reset each week, giving players steady momentum simply for coming in and playing games.
For Elite Pass purchasers, new Seasonal Missions are being added to help them attain all the rewards they want in the Wild Pass Emporium.
Finally, Elite Pass purchasers who buy the Pass will receive a new Random Skin chest at level 1, but instead of getting any random skin, you can narrow down the choices to just one lane role—Solo lane, mid, jungle, duo lane, or support!
And now… the moment you’ve been waiting for… Defy the schemes of Supervillains like it’s your day-job — ’cause it is — in this Season’s Wild Pass! Superhero Jayce is ready to leap over tall buildings and into teamfights. Unlock him when you reach level 50 in your Wild Pass. Earn his Ascended Superhero skin by playing matches and claiming it from the Wild Pass Emporium!
We have loads of events planned for this patch, starting with Yone’s Arrival. We’ll welcome this spirited swordsman to the Rift with new missions and rewards.
After that, we have an action-packed October, starting off with a high-stakes battle between master fighters. For honor—and victory—choose a side and take part in an epic martial arts tournament during our Supreme Cells Event. This idle game will let you train your fighter so he can participate in the tournament and help you earn rewards, even if you can’t queue up for games everyday.
Just like the fighters in the tournament, we’ve also been training up and studying the ways of the Rift these past couple of years. And using everything we’ve learned, we’ll be celebrating all of you and giving out free goodies during our Power Spike Party! We’ve loved hearing your feedback, seeing your crazy smite steals, 1v5 clutches, backdoor Mundos, and your dedication and passion for Wild Rift over these past two years. Thank you for playing and sticking with us during this wild journey.
Then finally, make way for the Vex Parade—I mean—Bewitching Vex Bingo event. Laugh and play a little B-I-N-G-O to welcome our number one brooding yordle to Wild Rift with her favorite thing of all: a smile.
- Space Groove Gwen
- Bewitching Vex
- Bewitching Morgana
- Bewitching Miss Fortune
- Supreme Cells Kennen
- Supreme Cells Sett
- Supreme Cells Zed
- Glorious Crimson Draven (Ranked S7 Reward)
- Superhero Jayce & Ascended Superhero Jayce (Wild Pass)
- Old God Warwick
- Crystal Rose Yone
- ESGS reaches 10th year milestone of celebrating esports, games, and tech - November 1, 2023
- VCT Challengers 2024 Roadmap - October 23, 2023
- Empyrean Cup Ignites Fierce Competition in the Philippine League of Legends Community - August 31, 2023